Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Drivers Quotes after the Australian Grand Prix

Drivers Quotes after the Australian Grand Prix

Adrian Sutil (car 20)
‘A big disappointment, especially when I watched the race afterwards, but it was good while it lasted. In the opening laps I could stay with the guys in front of me and could overtake to get up to 13th position, but then I had a hydraulic pressure problem. I had to go back to the pits, so at that point my race was over. We have to hope for more in Malaysia, but I think we showed an improvement over last year, particularly over the longer runs in practice, so I am confident we can really do better there.’

Giancarlo Fisichella (car 21)
‘I am very disappointed as I lost the race at the first corner because another driver came in like a kamikaze into my car and it was very frustrating, especially considering a race like this where there was a possibility to score lots of points. It was a good opportunity and I am really disappointed. Let’s hope for more in Malaysia.’

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP